JANUARY 2018 NEWSLETTER
Happy New Year from Caring for People Services! We hope 2018 is a great year for you & your family!
Thank you to The Grand Reserve at Elkhorn
Thank you to The Grand Reserve of Elkhorn for letting us host their Friday breakfast December 29th. We had so much fun meeting everyone and enjoyed sharing about our services. We cannot wait to go back in February for a fun game of Olympic Trivia.
Starting Services with Caring for People Services
Beating the Winter Blues
1. Keep Active – This can be taking a walk daily or making sure that you keep an active social calendar.
2. Get Outside – Natural daylight gives your body the Vitamin D it needs and improves focus.
3. Plan a Vacation – Getting a change of scenery can help improve your mood.
4. Help Others – This can get your focus off the cold and improve your mental health
5. Take Up a New Hobby – This will help your mind stay active.
Places we will be visiting in January
1/11 – Fremont Friendship Senior Center – Walking Club Kickoff